Click thumbnail to see larger image
Killinallan holiday cottage
2 double rooms (ensuite), 1 twin room (bathroom adjacent). Sleeps up to 6.
Port Charlotte holiday cottage
Sleeps up to 6
Killinallan is a modern, warm, incredibly comfortable holiday home. Like its mirror image Sanaigmore, it is built in the traditional Isle of Islay style, with a stylish interior which is beautifully furnished and very well equipped – a real home from home.
Named after a beach on Islay's north coast. "On the way there we would often stop to gather cockles – the lucky ones had a rake. We had to make do with a fork.” Childhood memories of Islay... read more>
Relax in the spacious living room and dining room with French Doors opening onto the rear stone-walled garden - laid to grass with outdoor table and chairs.
The perfect spot for a morning ‘cuppa’ or to sit and catch the last of the sun in the evening as you look out over the fields to Octomore Farm – their barley and water are used in iconic Bruichladdich malt whiskies.
There’s a separate family games room or ‘quiet’ room - you choose! For flexibility and convenience, this room has a double sofa bed with adjacent shower room and toilet – handy if you have kids who don’t like sharing, or a family member who prefers to sleep on the ground floor. (Please note that the total number of guests at Killinallan remains 6).
The superbly equipped kitchen looks out over the fields and walled garden. If you fancy a holiday ‘bake-off’ there are recipe books and baking kit aplenty.
There is a separate utility room with access to the garden – excellent for rinsing off outdoor gear or doing a spot of mid-holiday laundry.
Two double rooms with kingsize beds look out to the front of the cottage. As you might expect from purpose-built accommodation, each double bedroom has its own en-suite facilities. The good-sized twin room is located next door to the main family bathroom.
With two en-suite showers and a bath with shower upstairs (plus a toilet/shower room downstairs) there’ll be no need to form an orderly queue in the morning!
Please note we do not accommodate pets.
A happy holiday home which has been a great space for a diverse group."
- Central heating and double glazing in all rooms
- Wireless internet access - free of charge
- En-suite bedrooms
- High definition widescreen television and DVD player
- High definition digital TV channels (Freesat/Freeview)
- Ipod dock, CD player and radio
- Electric hob & oven, microwave oven
- Dishwasher and large fridge/freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bedding, bed linen and towels (fresh supply once per week), but not beach towels
- Travel cots and high chairs for young children (please request at time of booking)
- Own entrance to property
- Own enclosed garden with outdoor table, seating and umbrella
- Off-road car parking space at rear of Port Charlotte Hall
Book Killinallan apartment online now
See availability and book below, or visit ourbook online pagefor availability at all our Port Charlotte holiday properties.