Click thumbnail to see larger image
Ardnave luxury apartment
2 double rooms (ensuite), 2 twin rooms (1 ensuite, 1 w/bathroom adjacent). Sleeps up to 8.
Port Charlotte Hall
Sleeps up to 8
A luxury apartment in Port Charlotte Hall offering flexible accommodation with large open-plan kitchen, dining area and lounge – perfect for a social gathering.
Named after the northern tip of the Rinns of Islay. “My favourite walk on a clear day - the dazzling, clear turquoise water, the cows munching seaweed on the beach, the sound of choughs.” Childhood memories of Islay... read more>
The lower floor comprises a bright and spacious open-plan living room, dining room and kitchen area. There are also two twin bedrooms and the main family bathroom.
A stairway leads to the upper floor and two double rooms. The gallery bedroom, with double bed, overlooks the living area.
The 'Master' bedroom at the rear of the Hall has a kingsize bed. Both these double rooms have ensuite facilities.
Please note we do not accommodate pets.
Wow! Fab accommodation. Everything you need and more".
- Central heating and double glazing in all rooms
- Wireless internet access - free of charge
- En-suite bedrooms
- High definition widescreen television and DVD player
- High definition digital TV channels (Freesat/Freeview)
- Ipod dock, CD player and radio
- Electric hob & oven, microwave oven
- Dishwasher and large fridge/freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bedding, bed linen and towels (fresh supply once per week), but not beach towels
- Travel cots and high chairs for young children (please request at time of booking)
- Own entrance to property
- Own enclosed garden with outdoor table, seating and umbrella
- Off-road car parking space at rear of Port Charlotte Hall
Book Ardnave apartment online now
See availability and book below, or visit ourbook online pagefor availability at all our Port Charlotte holiday properties.
Original image by Graham McFarlane