Click thumbnail to see larger image
Kilchoman holiday apartment
1 double room. Sleeps up to 2.
Port Charlotte Hall
Sleeps up to 2
A perfect holiday bolt hole for a solo traveller or couple. Return after a day exploring Islay to a wonderfully comfortable and welcoming home.
Named after an area of Islay with special childhood memories. “My mother was born at Kilchoman, we’d run barefoot on the sand...it still takes my breath away.” Read more>
The apartment is open plan over two levels. On the ground floor there is a spacious living and dining area with stylish furnishings, comfortable sofas and tall windows that let the morning light stream in.
The modern kitchen, looking out onto open countryside is compact yet superbly equipped and there's a bathroom perfect for a long soak in the bath after a day's beach-combing.
The upper floor comprises a bright double bedroom with an incredibly comfortable kingsize bed on a gallery level, with en-suite facilities including a shower.
Please note we do not accommodate pets.
Lovely living space - felt at home straight away. All very tasteful and well-equipped."
- Central heating and double glazing in all rooms
- Wireless internet access - free of charge
- En-suite bedrooms
- High definition widescreen television and DVD player
- High definition digital TV channels (Freesat/Freeview)
- Ipod dock, CD player and radio
- Electric hob & oven, microwave oven
- Dishwasher and large fridge/freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bedding, bed linen and towels (fresh supply once per week), but not beach towels
- Travel cots and high chairs for young children (please request at time of booking)
- Own entrance to property
- Own enclosed garden with outdoor table, seating and umbrella
- Off-road car parking space at rear of Port Charlotte Hall
Book Kilchoman apartment online now
See availability and book below, or visit ourbook online pagefor availability at all our Port Charlotte holiday properties.
Original image by Graham McFarlane