Click thumbnail to see larger image
Saligo holiday apartment
3 double rooms, 1 twin room (all ensuite). Sleeps up to 8.
Port Charlotte Hall
Sleeps up to 8
Stylish and comfortable self-catering accommodation for up to eight people. Luxurious bedrooms – all ensuite, a well equipped kitchen and large lounge area are at the heart of this delightful holiday property.
Named after one of Islay's best beaches. “I recall hurtling down the sand dunes and playing hide and seek amongst the huge rocks.” Childhood memories of Islay...read more>
The elegant dining room, well equipped kitchen with modern appliances and units, and a family bathroom and additional toilet are also on the ground floor.
The bright living space utilises the full height of the original hall, with a galleried landing above the lounge.
There is a twin bedroom (with ensuite facilities) on the ground floor adjacent to the family bathroom.
Two double bedrooms are accessed from the landing gallery – both rooms, with restful décor and stylish furnishings, have double beds and ensuite shower rooms.
The ‘Master’ bedroom – like all the rooms this is ensuite - has its own staircase at the rear of the Hall and is above the twin room – making it an ideal family unit. A blissful night’s sleep awaits you in the super comfortable kingsize bed.
Please note we do not accommodate pets.
A family get-together to celebrate a 70th birthday and great clan gathering. Fabulous stay and excellent facilities."
- Central heating and double glazing in all rooms
- Wireless internet access - free of charge
- En-suite bedrooms
- High definition widescreen television and DVD player
- High definition digital TV channels (Freesat/Freeview)
- Ipod dock, CD player and radio
- Electric hob & oven, microwave oven
- Dishwasher and large fridge/freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bedding, bed linen and towels (fresh supply once per week), but not beach towels
- Travel cots and high chairs for young children (please request at time of booking)
- Own entrance to property
- Own enclosed garden with outdoor table, seating and umbrella
- Off-road car parking space at rear of Port Charlotte Hall
Book Saligo apartment online now
See availability and book below, or visit ourbook online pagefor availability at all our Port Charlotte holiday properties.
Original image by Graham McFarlane